Understand the risks
The investments we offer are high risk in nature and therefore not suitable for everyone.
It is the responsibility of the Investor or their financial adviser to ensure that an investment is suitable in light of the contents of the appropriate Information Memorandum and the Investor’s individual circumstances. Before making an investment, we recommended that you seek advice from a financial adviser authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) who specialises in advising on high-risk investments.
The risks relevant to each investment will be disclosed within the applicable documentation contained within this website. These risks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Past performance should not be seen as an indication of future performance.
- Target returns are not guaranteed and you may get back less than you invest.
- Investors’ money will be committed to investments which may be of a long term and illiquid nature. The companies in which Investors’ money will be committed will often not be quoted on any regulated market and, accordingly, there will not be an established or ready market for any such shares and it may be difficult to realise them (for value or at all).
- There is no guarantee that the market price of shares in a company or investment trust will fully reflect their underlying Net Asset Value and shareholders may realise returns that are lower or higher in performance.
- Current tax levels and relief are liable to change and their value will depend on individual investors’ circumstances