Andrew works in Seneca Partners Corporate Finance team. He has over 15 years’ experience in corporate finance, private equity and banking. Whilst at Seneca, Andrew has advised on a range of successfully completed transactions including:
• £16m MBO of Utiligroup backed by NorthEdge LLP;
• £42.5m Sale of Clarke & Clarke;
• Sale of Brickability Group (£70m T/O, £4.5m EBITDA);
• £5m growth capital fundraise for Rockar.
• Sale of Translec to Rubicon Partners;
• Sale of Precision Technologies International to an MBI team backed by Panoramic Growth Equity;
• Debt funded buy-out of Towelrads.com;
Before joining Seneca in 2012, Andrew was an Associate Director in Grant Thornton’s Manchester Lead Advisory team advising SME clients across a wide range of sectors on projects such as strategic reviews, acquisitions, disposals and fundraisings. Notable transactions included:
• MBO of Moneyplus Group backed by Palatine Private Equity;
• Sale of Solfex Ltd to Travis Perkins plc;
• Advising Pochin PLC (property and construction business) on the successful disposal of a loss making subsidiary;
• £17m Debt fundraising for Avondale Environmental to develop a materials recycling facility.
Prior to this Andrew spent 3 years as an Investment Director at RBS Private Equity in London where he was responsible for investment and management of the £1.1bn RBS Special Opportunities Fund on behalf of a small group of international pension funds and sovereign wealth funds. Andrew was also involved in some notable transactions outside of the portfolio such as the complex public sale processes for RBS non-core assets, Angel Trains and Sempra Commodities. In addition Andrew took part in the fundraising exercise for a second fund, presenting to over 50 institutional investors across Europe.
Andrew’s career began with 10 years in structured and project finance at BZW (Barclays) and subsequently RBS Global Banking and Markets. Andrew gained a BEng Honours Degree in Aeronautical Engineering at Bristol University and attended the Grange School in Hartford, Cheshire.
07919 397 238